Hawaiian OLA at Bevnet Live 2011
Hosted in sunny, chilly Santa Monica California, this years Winter Bevnet Live was an exciting first introduction into an awesome community of drink crafters, brand gurus, and supporting business network of entrepreneurs helping to shape the beverage landscape worldwide.
Exciting highlights for Hawaiian OLA Noni:
- A great “state of the market” address where leaders from the investment and incubation community explored some exciting trends with drink buyers continuing to move towards natural drinks containing less sugar, less caffeine, and more great ingredients for lasting health.
- Hearing stories about consumers caring about many of the core values important to the Hawaiian OLA tribe; simple things like authenticity, transparency, and a commitment to making great products were themes throughout the entire event.
- Real success stories from entrepreneurs making natural drinks and loving it! Some names were familiar like Mamma Chia and Sweetleaf, but a few new and exciting brands were there too, like Honeydrop Teas and beverage showdown award winner, Coco Cafe.
Hawaiian OLA looks forward to attending the next Bevnet Live event in New York in 2012. We’re sending wishes for a great holiday season to everyone at Bevnet Live who made this event a warm welcome for Hawaiian Noni.
Latest posts by Noni Kahanuola (see all)
- 9 Ways To Be Healthier Every Day – October 26, 2013
- Using Natural Caffeine To Boost Your Energy – October 21, 2013
- Where Energy Drinks Are Headed In The Next Five Years – October 20, 2013